As media attention increases and public awareness grows about the risks of concussion, the number of companies making diagnostic and prescriptive claims about brain injury multiplies.
With so much noise out there, it’s critical to separate validated research from unsubstantiated claims. It is time to set the record straight.
What do you need to ask and know when considering a solution for concussion evaluation and management? A lot more than you might expect:
• Who is the only FDA-cleared aid in the assessment and management of concussion for ages 12-80?
• Who has the most experience creating a valid and clinically useful measure of neurocognitive abilities?
• Which assessment aid for concussion offers the greatest reliability?
• Who offers industry-leading product training and continuing education?
• Why do I need normative data for informed decision making?
• How can I ensure extensive, industry-leading security of my data in the U.S., Canada, and the E.U?
• What additional components should I consider for my concussion management program?