Next groups start February 1st, 2021
With the success and suggestions of our daytime Homeroom Hockey Program, we have modified our approach. We are continuing daytime on-ice and off-ice sessions, but you now have the ability to choose the players you want to train with. Additionally, you have the opportunity to choose the days/times of your group’s on-ice training, off-ice training or both. You may also reserve multiple sessions in a day if there are open slots.
- Groups will create their own group, meaning YOU will make up your group and assign an adult for point of contact and payment.
- Boys and Girls welcome
- Maximum 16 players (including goaltenders) in order to focus on small groups and high reps.
- Reservation will consist of 4 week blocks.
- Daytime options of:
- Monday & Wednesday (2 days/week)
- Tuesday & Thursday (2 days/week)
- Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday (4 days/week)
- Available times:
- 8:20am – 9:20am
- 9:40am – 10:40am
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
- 12:20pm – 1:20pm
- 1:40pm – 2:40pm
- Groups in Squirts & older players will have the option to choose first. If there are open sessions available after the initial reservation, younger age groups will have the opportunity to fill those sessions.
- Each on-ice training is 1 hour in length ($220/hr) and held at the Hermantown Arena with coaches Jon Francisco and Josh Racek. Each daily session will have a focus of the day with skills/drills that teach those concepts that apply to game situations.
- Each off-ice training is 1 hour in length ($100/hr) and held at “The Y” (YMCA Essentia Wellness Center) in Hermantown with YMCA selected trainers to help build athletic players with focus on building strength, speed, agility, mobility and flexibility.
- One payment will be paid through the point of contact who will receive an invoice from Francisco Hockey. Payment will be for the 4 week block and paid 7 days prior to the start. If payment is not received in time, the next group on the waitlist will have an opportunity to secure their time and spot.
The Homeroom Hockey Program is designed for players that want more and to better themselves. This is not a daycare program. We expect the players to be courteous of the other player’s, coach’s and trainer’s time. If we receive a complaint on any player for behavior, the player will receive a warning. After the first warning, the player will be asked to leave the program. We have a “zero tolerance” policy and will not accept players that cannot follow direction or will be a disturbance to the group. We reserve the right to remove any player for behavior issues with no refund.